PDA

View Full Version : OCD is worse... paranoia with intruding thoughts :(

khernández99
06-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm starting to get paranoid over stupid things and not just about V*... I'm paranoid of that and then also I'm paranoid of other things and it is starting to get worse. I have not relaxed at all today because I have been so paranoid of things that maybe people are not paranoid about. Not just about V* but off topic things.*

Intruding thoughts are worse and so my mind constantly reminds me of the triggering thoughts and then I get paranoid even worse.*

I don't know what to do anymore. I keep getting more paranoid and it is hard with the OCD.

EmetSoph
06-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey! Long time no speak:O ill speak to you on whatsapp instead of on here? But it might help telling someone evryone to get it off your mind a bit? Im not sure? But ill pop up to you! :)

khernández99
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey! Long time no speak:O ill speak to you on whatsapp instead of on here? But it might help telling someone evryone to get it off your mind a bit? Im not sure? But ill pop up to you! :)

Hey Soph... Thanks! I posted another post on here... it is something recent today... the worries never end I guess :(