PDA

View Full Version : Odd dizzy/foggy feeling 24/7

kblizz81
05-30-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't know how to really explain it, but has anyone else had any experience with anxiety causing a constant foggy/dizzy feeling for multiple weeks? I can function and remember things just fine, I just can't shake this feeling and it causes me to have panic attacks. I hit my head 4 weeks ago, but MRI and CT scan were perfect. Anyone in the same boat?

Penguin
05-30-2014, 03:30 PM
It could very well be a concussion but it's best to just relax and don't do anything too strenuous on your body. If this persists for longer than another week or two, i'd go back to your doctor.

I'm sure the anxiety attacks are stemming from this unusual feeling that you aren't comfortable with that most would be people would be scared of. It's almost as if you can't control your body which would definitely drive me crazy too. Good luck and hoping that you feel better soon :)

kblizz81
05-30-2014, 04:20 PM
It's just so hard to accept that if it is the concussion that it will just take time. I just don't like the uncertainty of all mental woes. The Zoloft they put me on for the time being isn't helping the situation any either though.

rhar
05-30-2014, 09:07 PM
I get these feelings all the time with my anxiety

kblizz81
05-30-2014, 10:12 PM
I get these feelings all the time with my anxiety

are you on any type of medication that is working for you?

rhar
05-31-2014, 04:18 AM
No I'm not on any medication