PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about tomorrow

MicheleHK
05-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Selling anxious about tomorrow, my best friend is getting married and I am a bridesmaid - she said I didn't have to do it as she know how hard things can be with my anxiety and I recently split with my fiancé but I want to support her as she's my best friend :-)
Anyway it's one of her hen doo's tomorrow (I decided to drive) and I just feel sick with anxiety :-(
Car full / what if I feel anxious / just the pressure of having to be there etc

LornaLoo
05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey there :)
Bridesmaid is such an honour! You should be proud that your friend chose you to be such an important part of her wedding. Take the pressure off yourself and remember you were her CHOICE there's nothing you need to prove :)
Don't panic about your anxiety kicking in. If it does just take a few minutes out to calm yourself. You're putting yourself under too much pressure to be perfect . I'm sure you will make a fab bridesmaid!
Keep that chin up chuck :) x

EmetSoph
05-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Hii, I only just read this, I hope you are okay there because obviously the tomorrow is today (now) so I hope you haven't got yourself too anxious! I bet you are doing fine! :)x

Pumpkin
05-31-2014, 12:32 PM
I remember reading your post before I registered to the forum and I was going to tell you to go to the wedding regardless because you never know, your anxiety might not even show up.. and also that if you ever felt too anxious at any time, making sure to give yourself plenty of breathing space and take a few minutes away from the group if necessary. BUT, seeing as today is the day of the wedding and i'm too late, I hope your having a good time and enjoying your day!! :)