PDA

View Full Version : feeling down again :(

nicole2003
05-30-2014, 05:51 AM
I had a bad anxiety episode about 2 years ago. Put on celexa but was still having a hard time. Put on paxil for a while.was doing ok but still not too great. Then put on lexapro. Doing better seeing a therapist. Anxiety was off and on. Would go a month or two and have anxiety then another month or two. Felt like it was getting better but about 2 months ago it came back and hasnt left and now im feeling hopeless. Its been two years and its still not fully gone. I feel sad with life at times like I will live this way forever and stay stuck this way. I then feel depressed like why live this way I should just die. I dont want to kill myself just think I would be better off gone because of all this. I feel like what is life worth living. Im unhappy most the time and the anxiety is getting best of me. Then there are some days I feel ok. Idk what to do

Im-Suffering
05-30-2014, 06:02 AM
I had a bad anxiety episode about 2 years ago. Put on celexa but was still having a hard time. Put on paxil for a while.was doing ok but still not too great. Then put on lexapro. Doing better seeing a therapist. Anxiety was off and on. Would go a month or two and have anxiety then another month or two. Felt like it was getting better but about 2 months ago it came back and hasnt left and now im feeling hopeless. Its been two years and its still not fully gone. I feel sad with life at times like I will live this way forever and stay stuck this way. I then feel depressed like why live this way I should just die. I dont want to kill myself just think I would be better off gone because of all this. I feel like what is life worth living. Im unhappy most the time and the anxiety is getting best of me. Then there are some days I feel ok. Idk what to do

The anxiety is not separate from you, like another human attacking you, or a virus from the outside, think ! And so it goes on and on the duration of your suffering ... until......you begin the self work and look inside for healing. The self work and facing the mirror is hard indeed, but that is what your soul needs, period.

Begin at once to find out who you are. Even in the midst of everyone else telling you who you should be. And if you don't understand this post, print it, and take it to someone who does.

Listen ! Do not rely solely on your therapist, work daily, persevere diligently to find and release the pain. Not to find and sit in it, until next week session! But to get rid of it! For good !

Anne1221
05-30-2014, 07:58 AM
How much Lexapro do you take? Yes, you have anxiety, but like so many of us, you have the accompaniment which is the depression and you've got to get that successfully treated! At one time I was on 30 mg of Lexapro, which is high, it was helpful. Now that I'm better, I've cut back drastically but at the time I needed at least 20-25 mg. Lexapro.

nicole2003
06-06-2014, 05:28 AM
The anxiety is not separate from you, like another human attacking you, or a virus from the outside, think ! And so it goes on and on the duration of your suffering ... until......you begin the self work and look inside for healing. The self work and facing the mirror is hard indeed, but that is what your soul needs, period.

Begin at once to find out who you are. Even in the midst of everyone else telling you who you should be. And if you don't understand this post, print it, and take it to someone who does.

Listen ! Do not rely solely on your therapist, work daily, persevere diligently to find and release the pain. Not to find and sit in it, until next week session! But to get rid of it! For good !

Thank you I really need to work on my self and I think change my lifestyle...thanks for your response really helped me

nicole2003
06-06-2014, 05:30 AM
How much Lexapro do you take? Yes, you have anxiety, but like so many of us, you have the accompaniment which is the depression and you've got to get that successfully treated! At one time I was on 30 mg of Lexapro, which is high, it was helpful. Now that I'm better, I've cut back drastically but at the time I needed at least 20-25 mg. Lexapro.

I take 20mg been on it for about a year. I havent had much espisodes of anxiety/depression but lately its back. Once the anxiety is so is the depression. I can be fine for a while then I get anxiety and feel depressed its weird

Im-Suffering
06-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Thank you I really need to work on my self and I think change my lifestyle...thanks for your response really helped me

You are loved Nicole, the angels in heaven salute every small step you take, all-ways. Believe that. Look inside, set your emotions free by feeling them ! When you block yourself from feeling the pain, your body responds. And continue the meds, but know in a small part they contribute to the exaggerated feelings. We've all got a push me/pull you relationship with meds. As our feelings must be dealt with, the meds are designed to block them.

Scroll down page 6 and read my response:

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?27510-Triumph-over-one-now-on-to-the-next!/page6

Anne1221
06-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Well, 20 mg should be enough. Maybe talk to your doctor about getting the anxiety more under control. I have found Buspar to be extremely effective for me, but unfortunately it doesn't help other people.