PDA

View Full Version : angry

andrila
05-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Q Hi just wondering if anybody else has this problem. I get extremely angry very easily, I get easily agitated and have a very short fuse. I never used to be like this before. I have had anxiety on and off for about 5 years I am very snappy and grumpy towards everyone in my family I dont know how they put up with me. Will I ever feel normal again?

cooliomanx
06-23-2008, 04:57 PM
just learn to control your anger ... remember that anger comes from the mind .. control your mind. its ok to get angry .. what is disturbing is how the anger are normally expressed. once you know the anger arrives take a few seconds immediately and think of any repurcussions that may come with expressing that anger ! this technique is simple yet hard to many .. but the reward is that you are able to be a more rational person and wiser. It teaches to overcome any form of dangers , obstacles and others. All by creating a great tall barrier to the anger that is called or known as " controlling your mind ".
Example: A husband who consistently shout at his wife will start to hit her. Once he hit her he realise that the satsfaction is not over by hitting, he will escalate the force by injuring her and he will now feel satisied. And again once the satisfaction wears out, he will carry out something else which is only getting more and more undesirable! the last stage could be to murder the wife. and what does he gets in return, jail term or execution. all this happens because he fail to control his mind. When its not treated, the mind will decide where you will be. so listen to me , the medication is totally free because all you have to do is to learn to control your mind. Its not easy but its not hard after all. i can do it so y cant u ? cheers ok !

Robbed
06-25-2008, 03:55 AM
just learn to control your anger

Perhaps a better to put it than 'controlling' negative emotions is just simply accepting them. If you feel angry, depressed, anxious, etc, there is no way to really control it per se. But you can decide that when you feel bad, you are simply going to accept that you feel bad BUT not act on it. In other words, if you feel anger, allow that anger to exist. But decide that you are not going to 'pick it up' and act on it. When emotions like anger, anxiety, depression, etc fail to elicit the action that they typically do, these emotions tend to fade with time.