PDA

View Full Version : I hope this can help someone who is struggling

The Ginger Warrior
05-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Ceri and I've had a few pretty serious episodes with anxiety in the past - 1998, 2002, 2006 and 2009. Since 2009 I've have worked really hard to retrain my brain and the way I think in life and this has helped me to keep my anxiety in check. I've made a video in which I tell my story in the hope that it can be of help and bring some hope to those of you that still suffer. Hang on in there, my friends. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Ceri xx

P.S. You can find my video on YouTube. My channel is The Ginger Warrior and the video is called "Coping with stress and anxiety. My story." Please get in touch if I can do anything to help you. x

NixonRulz
05-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Ceri and I've had a few pretty serious episodes with anxiety in the past - 1998, 2002, 2006 and 2009. Since 2009 I've have worked really hard to retrain my brain and the way I think in life and this has helped me to keep my anxiety in check. I've made a video in which I tell my story in the hope that it can be of help and bring some hope to those of you that still suffer. Hang on in there, my friends. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Ceri xx

P.S. You can find my video on YouTube. My channel is The Ginger Warrior and the video is called "Coping with stress and anxiety. My story." Please get in touch if I can do anything to help you. x

Yeah. It didn't.

Thanks for trying.

Irish Sammie
05-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah. It didn't.

Thanks for trying.

That's not very fair Nixon. There's no need to be rude about it (If that wasn't your intention, you could have re-phrased it). She's making an effort to help people, and I personally found it refreshing and I was able to relate to a lot of what she was saying.

HelpingHand
05-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Hi Ginger warrior i found your video very informative and i'm sure it will help many

Anne1221
05-30-2014, 07:51 AM
Ginger Warrior, thanks for caring enough about others to want to help them. Caring is good!

NixonRulz
05-30-2014, 08:18 PM
That's not very fair Nixon. There's no need to be rude about it (If that wasn't your intention, you could have re-phrased it). She's making an effort to help people, and I personally found it refreshing and I was able to relate to a lot of what she was saying.

Dude, it was a joke. Lighten up

I am always suspicious of someone's first post here when they claim to want to enlighten you on the cure

Most end up being a link to a pay site or product

Stick around long enough and you will see the spammers come out of the cracks

I'm glad she helped you