PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please

tabs
05-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi!

I am doing pretty great lately, I still have anxiety and short depression bouts but I donīt pay so much attention to them and so I feel better. Despite doing great I still have some strange symptoms affecting me which makes me think that something could be wrong with my health. Lately I have been getting occasional numbness that is mostly located in face(near nose), hands and feet. I donīt know what numbness exactly is but to me it associates with not feeling the affected part. Well, I can feel these parts. These sensations remind me rather of applying some slight pressure. As I donīt know the cause for that I am kind of concerned. Yesterday I had my heart checked and itīs in perfect condition I guess. Then I think it could be diabetes? I havenīt checked it but I donīt have classical symptoms of diabetes. The last and the most obvious cause is anxiety itself? But it seems pretty damn weird to me that anxiety causes these symptoms. What are your thoughts? Have you had something like that?

Many thanks