PDA

View Full Version : Ibsers???

mkgirl01
05-27-2014, 11:38 AM
So I'm trying to figure out what's going on with me.... If you have ibs can you please share what a flare up is like for you and I will share hats going I with me and we can con-pair?!?! Please I'm at my wits end!

mlj86
05-27-2014, 04:44 PM
I had this horrible for awhile, nasty cramping, crapping 3-4 times a day sometimes just sitting there trying to go and can't. It sucks but if it is IBS it will pass. Mine did.

mkgirl01
05-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Mine has lasted about 1 month or more upper abdominal pain that comes and goes burping farting dairriah constipation and normal poop ... Acid reflex bloating fullness mucas when I whipe ... The pain can lasy for hours and go away and come back but sometimes I feel it's cause I focus on it

mlj86
05-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Mine has lasted about 1 month or more upper abdominal pain that comes and goes burping farting dairriah constipation and normal poop ... Acid reflex bloating fullness mucas when I whipe ... The pain can lasy for hours and go away and come back but sometimes I feel it's cause I focus on it

The pain yes it's because your fearful of it. All of that sounds like IBS and possibly GERD. I'd go to a gastro doctor and have them diagnose you.

Dweeb
05-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Do any of you with ibs get rib pain?