PDA

View Full Version : Need some help [guys only]

AliasEQ
05-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey guys,

So this is awkward to be honest and I don't know what to do. I don't even know if I should post it on a anxiety forum, don't know where else to go with this though. Well, it doesn't matter if you're a male or female, if you know anything, help would be appreciated.

Ok, so I'm kind of worried I might have some kind of STD. This is really awkward and I don't know if I should go to my doc. I met a girl and she wasn't swedish, she was from croatia I think, can't remember. However, we had alot of fun together. I didn't and don't know her very well. However, after a consert we hit home to her and did our thing. I used protection, ofc. But now, 2 weeks later, I have this sharp/burning pain down there. Like inside. I've had it for about 3 days and it's hurting as shit. I can't even pee.

I don't know if she had something. But I'm really scared it might be HIV or something, idk. I've been drinking lots of water, but it's not helping so far.

What can this be? Can it hit me 2 weeks after?

Dahila
05-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes it can, I know I am not a man, but definitely you need to see a doc. I know what it is but I forgot the name. You take a a pill in three continues days and is gone. at the same time they will check for infection.... Do not worry go to doc. Hiv does not give such symptoms. It could be UTI too.
Sorry for posting in men thread :(

OmfgJaney
05-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Don't be embarrassed. Definitely get tested for an STD! Who knows, maybe it's not. Could be a UTI or something. Just don't sit around worrying. Get it checked out; it's no big deal to physicians so don't feel awkward.

HIV usually takes time to show symptoms. Don't think the worst.

jessed03
05-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Damn Elias, haven't seen you in ages. Haven't been logging into Facebook much either. Crazy busy with work.

Hope you get this checked out and you're good. Could be a number of things, HIV being one of the least likely.

Let us know what happens!

Exactice
05-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Yups go to the doctor, just to be on the safe side. It could just be coincidence of some type of Urinary track infection and nothing more. But again to be safe go to the doc to get checked! Cant hurt more than what you are going through right now!

Good Luck my friend!

JohnC
05-21-2014, 02:25 PM
AliasEQ,
Not HIV but VD. a little penicillin back in my day took care of it. I could be wrong, either way gotta get it checked out.

AliasEQ
05-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Ugh... I guess I really need to go to the doc. What do I say lol. It's gonna be so awkward. I hope it's not HIV or anything serious. Hopefully it's just some kind of UTI.

Thanks Dahila, appreciate the help as always :)

Jessed, long time no C. Tbh I've been busy too, took a break from the "anxiety-world" for a few weeks.

AliasEQ
05-21-2014, 04:10 PM
I talked to her and she said that she didn't have anything. So hopefully it's nothing :|

AliasEQ
05-22-2014, 07:24 PM
I haven't talked to my doc, but the pain is gone. I think it was some kind of infection. Feels much better now.

PanicCured
05-23-2014, 07:46 AM
I can't believe this. You have something on your genitals so why didn't you just go get it checked out? Sharp burning pain for 3 days is HIV? Does anyone have any education anymore? Let's see, dick burns, go see a doctor or ask on an anxiety forum?

JohnC
05-23-2014, 08:11 AM
I can't believe this. You have something on your genitals so why didn't you just go get it checked out? Sharp burning pain for 3 days is HIV? Does anyone have any education anymore? Let's see, dick burns, go see a doctor or ask on an anxiety forum?

Trying to scare the hell out of someone? Sharp burning pain when trying to pee is not any sign of HIV that I have ever herd of.

HIV usually does not show up for awhile and then when it does it is usually in the form of flu like symptoms. NEVER thought i would say this on this forum but Google it!

PanicCured
05-23-2014, 03:37 PM
No John. He asked if it was HIV. I was pointing out how ridiculous his statement was. I see what you thought I meant. haha that is messed up. No that wasn't what I meant. I was saying HIV? What are you talking about?

JohnC
05-24-2014, 06:10 AM
Got it , lol

AliasEQ
05-25-2014, 04:30 PM

Well, you could start with "hi" maybe lol. Really appreciate the effort you've put into your threads, they helped me alot.

I didn't have it for 3 days, it went 2 weeks. It's not that easy to go to a doc and just tell her/him "hey, I f*cked and now my penis hurt". So before I thought I'd ask this forum, because some people here are like family to me.

And why so mad lol?