PDA

View Full Version : Loss of appetite after High anxiety normal?

mglover92
05-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Okay I think I had a panic attack possibly in my sleep. I just woke up one day with pains all over, sweating and just feeling like shit. Have not had a real appetite since then. Its been 2 days. I have been able to eat somewhat normal but I noticed that when I eat my normal diet like steamed vegetables it just makes me feel kind of nauseous. I can eat some foods pretty normally. But what I usually eat for my diet (because I am trying to lose weight) I just cant..and its hard and when I look at it I just feel sick. Will this go away? I am starting to feel better day by day but i am just praying this goes back to freaking normal for good. Its like my brain wants me to eat and I know I need to eat but when I go to like put the food in my mouth I start getting anxiety for god knows what. I guess I am looking for piece of mind.

Jessicaleanne1992
05-19-2014, 01:34 AM
Yes it's normal.

Kuma
05-19-2014, 07:35 AM
Whenever I have a high level of anxiety, I lose my appetite. I usually force myself to eat, though, because I want to get proper nutrition. Sometimes, eating smaller amounts, more often, helps, when I am feeling particularly anxious, as I was yesterday.