View Full Version : Rough few days :(

Niicole Lynne
05-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Hey everyone!
How's it?

Iv been doing so great lately and although I'm not doing terribly bad
Iv had a tough few days and I'm scared

I swear all I keep hearing about is death
I know it's all around but it's like lately all I hear r stories of people dying and someone close to our family passed

It's just getting to me and making my thoughts come back which is making me have some anxiety side effects

I'm trying to distract and what not but it's just stressful. Hate feeling like this after doing so well.
Just wanted to post and hopefully get some back up :)

Hope everyone is doing okay

petrified
05-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi Nicole

Sorry your having a bad couple of days. This is just a little step back.
You've been doing do well and you can get there again. It's understandable that hearing of the deaths has triggered your anxiety and fears but that's all they are.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Hannah

Niicole Lynne
05-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Hi Nicole Sorry your having a bad couple of days. This is just a little step back. You've been doing do well and you can get there again. It's understandable that hearing of the deaths has triggered your anxiety and fears but that's all they are. Tomorrow will be a better day. Hannah

Awe thanks Hannah
Turns out it was
I got to come home this wknd and be with family and friends so iv been okay
Just hate when it hits like that as I'm sure everyone does

needtogetwell
05-17-2014, 04:50 PM
Hey lovely lady!

Good thing I keep up with you on FB, it's been a while since you popped in here.

Suggestion for you.....not much you can do if what you are hearing that is negative is from family, but if it is coming from anywhere else , ie radio or tv news, just turn them off. Give yourself some quiet, watch DVDs of Netflix.

This is just a speed bump! You are doing so well and your exercise and eating program is outstanding!

It's going to be ok, you know it will.

Cheers sweetie!
Pam

Niicole Lynne
05-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks pam :) I appreciate that :)