PDA

View Full Version : headache

olivia4514
05-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Hey, I'm posting again :)
I already wrote ya about my ocd and these disturbing intrusive thoughts, but no one seems to know what would help.
Now they took over my mind,like completely and even though I do nothing about them they don't seem to lose impact . Yet. The entire day I'm constantly tense because of them, like in my mind and it's incredibly tiring. I'm also moody and just sensitive to all the bullshit in general and nervous. Plus I've got a headache from my thoughts from the moment I wake up until I go back to sleep. Not to mention the anxiety that pops up. I don't want to keep popping all these painkillers though.
So what should I do?

Niicole Lynne
05-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Hey, I'm posting again :) I already wrote ya about my ocd and these disturbing intrusive thoughts, but no one seems to know what would help. Now they took over my mind,like completely and even though I do nothing about them they don't seem to lose impact . Yet. The entire day I'm constantly tense because of them, like in my mind and it's incredibly tiring. I'm also moody and just sensitive to all the bullshit in general and nervous. Plus I've got a headache from my thoughts from the moment I wake up until I go back to sleep. Not to mention the anxiety that pops up. I don't want to keep popping all these painkillers though. So what should I do?

You sound like me when I got really bad a few months back
I finally went to my doctor and was put on Effexor and iv been 90% better in all areas :)
Maybe something to consider

olivia4514
05-16-2014, 01:01 AM
I always was against doctors because all those I went to didn't help at all ,but I'll have to give it another try.

Anne1221
05-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Yes, please do give it another try. Things can get better.

Niicole Lynne
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Thanks :) I always was against doctors because all those I went to didn't help at all ,but I'll have to give it another try.

I know it's scary
I was against it too
But I got to a point where I couldn't help myself and felt lost
I knew I need help and so far it's been a life saver :)

olivia4514
05-16-2014, 02:11 PM
I will. My mind is killing me :(