PDA

View Full Version : Any help or advice please

borghesehouse
05-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Hey all,

im new to this and looking for any advice or anything anyone can share.

Basically around 4 years ago everything was going really well, i was working in a job i enjoyed and starting seeing a new girl and had a great social life and overall i was really confident in everything i did. Then i had a big argument with my parents and from that moment on i couldn't handle anything, everything stressed me out and i started having panic attacks and losing my temper over absolutely nothing.
Skip two years and things still stressed me out but i got on with my new stressed out ways. i started a new job working for someone who was really tough to work for. i was really under pressure working in this new job and let it get to me and i think i had sort of a breakdown, cause i just couldn't do anything with being anxious panicky. I went on antidepressants for about 12 months and when i started to come off them i felt much much worse than i ever have, and its now been 13 months since coming off the antidepressants and still feel like an emotional wreck.

Ive been with a councillor and also paid for private counselling. It's been 4 years now since the initial incident and still everyday i still struggle with anxiety and from time to time i feel low for no good reason. i was wondering if anyone had any similar issues and if it's something that will get better or is there something i can do. ive been meditating alot lately but some days i feel worse and think it could be from the meditation, but it's all guess work really cause ive tried pretty much everything to get my mental health back to what it should be.

any advice or help would be really appreciated.