PDA

View Full Version : Acid Reflux

JamieNewell2006
05-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Just wondering if someone has experience with this. I have been burping a lot as of late, and when I eat, I burp after and some of the food comes back up my throat. Just wondering if this is Acid Reflux or not...

Ritch
05-11-2014, 09:52 PM
I get this. I'm too impatient to chew my food properly. I also take Pretty large magnesium tablets...... Maybe you can relate :)

Exactice
05-12-2014, 06:17 PM
I have terrible Acid Reflux, crappy part is the sensations are similar to anxiety, hard to breathe heavy weight on the chest etc. So sometimes by body freaks out thinking I am having a panic attack or an anxiety attack.

But yes, coughing from the acid coming back up, damage to my esophagus, burping or hard time burping even though I feel a big bubble in the chest.

I take Prilosec, Zantac and tums depending how bad it gets.

Just make sure you eat, slower, small meals throughout the day and dont eat and lay down.

rusticnrg
05-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Yes I get the same thing and it seems the worse my anxiety is,the worse my reflux gets. Small meals are the best thing to do. I also raised the head of my bed 6 inches so when I sleep at night I'm not laying flat