PDA

View Full Version : Do you all get fatigue/exaustion?

jessy
05-11-2014, 03:18 PM
It's wondering if it's only me or if others with depression & anxiety always feel utterly exausted & just crave sleep all the time ?? It's like a constant fatigue & even menial tasks seem so big & to much . Anyone else feel like this ??? X

petrified
05-11-2014, 04:12 PM
All the time especially when my depression is playing up.
It's one of the things I hate about it not having any energy or being able to get motivated.

Robert Tressell
05-12-2014, 12:43 PM
yep, one of my biggest issues with anxiety is the tiredness, lack of stamina is one of the reasons I struggle to really achieve in my career, I envy those guys who can work apparently 12 hour days without even flinching. Even with stable weight, a good diet, vitamin and mineral supplements, and lots of exercise, i'm still almost always knackered. I've had all manner of blood tests and nothing! At 10 o clock I literally fall into bed.

jessy
05-12-2014, 02:02 PM
I'm not alone then ? It's terrible , I suffer anxiety & depression & when my depression is bad (a lot of the time) no matter how much sleep I have I'm always shattered . Having a shower exausts me, normal every day tasks overwhelm me . I'm a mum of 2 boys & a wife & at times I feel utterly useless . I've no motivation for anything . I love my boys & my hub & my doggy all to bits but the depression takes over everything , I feel lifeless & I deffinatly do not have a life , I just survive . Hate it & wish I could pull myself out , I do try I really do but I loose to it .
Love to you all x

Bhargav Sanketi
06-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Hey,

Getting a proper nutrition analysis will definitely help you out. Fatigue, exhaustion, etc are common symptoms. I even used to go under weight loss.

Meanwhile,

you can speak to Sangeeta Narayana Swamy. She is a nutritionist with a special aptitude for Anxiety care. You can contact her here:
healtheminds(dot)com/ourDoctors/doctor/157

Hope this helps :)

sean17
06-10-2014, 02:20 AM
yep i get it

rachach
06-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Most definitely. When at my worst I feel like walking is a chore. Bending over to pick something up, making a bowl of cereal, putting gas in the car, is all just too much. Sometimes you just have to make yourself. Going for a walk is a relatively easy way to move without too much effort.

Anne1221
06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
I have to fight against fatigue too, but mine comes as a side effect of my antidepressant. I got off it earlier this year, but I was so miserable, I'm taking it again. The only thing that helps me is going out for a nice walk...whether it's in the mall or outside. Putting forth the energy to exercise, gives you more energy to do other things..