PDA

View Full Version : Breakup..

BrookeLynnnn
05-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Really just need to get this off my chest.

My boyfriend & I who've been together for 3 years, went on a "break" today. I've been okay but I'm just wondering how I'll be being alone..

I hate being alone. Not telling someone I love them every night?

I guess it all comes down to change. I don't like change. But, I'm gonna breathe myself through this. Time to find myself, right?

Anyways..
Hope everyone has a good mommas day tomorrow!

needtogetwell
05-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Hey Brooke,

Sorry to hear about the break.

You have come so far in your journey, it has been a time of self reflection for you and you have both learned much about yourself and who you are.

Look upon this as continuing your journey, sad though it may be, you will take one day at a time as you already have.

Thank your BF for standing by you through the rough time and now for your freedom to continue to grow and become the outstanding woman that you are.

You will be just fine, better than just fine, you are going to be great!

Hugs!!!
Pam

BrookeLynnnn
05-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Hey Brooke, Sorry to hear about the break. You have come so far in your journey, it has been a time of self reflection for you and you have both learned much about yourself and who you are. Look upon this as continuing your journey, sad though it may be, you will take one day at a time as you already have. Thank your BF for standing by you through the rough time and now for your freedom to continue to grow and become the outstanding woman that you are. You will be just fine, better than just fine, you are going to be great! Hugs!!! Pam

Thank you so much Pam!! You always have the most encouraging words!! :)

tony-
05-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Hey Brooke, sorry to hear about the break up. I went through a similar patch before so i guess i kinda know where you are at now. I felt i needed to get away, so i took a trip out of the country with a little teddy in my bag as my travel companion, so teddy was always in my photos and tucked into bed next to me at night. It was a difficult time for me, but teddy helped me cope. I hope you find your teddy too... :)

Anne1221
05-11-2014, 11:37 AM
You're young, you're pretty and you have a bubbly personality. You'll find just the right person at the right time...it will be worth the wait.

BrookeLynnnn
05-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey Brooke, sorry to hear about the break up. I went through a similar patch before so i guess i kinda know where you are at now. I felt i needed to get away, so i took a trip out of the country with a little teddy in my bag as my travel companion, so teddy was always in my photos and tucked into bed next to me at night. It was a difficult time for me, but teddy helped me cope. I hope you find your teddy too... :)

A trip sounds amazing.. Thanks so much for the advice :)

BrookeLynnnn
05-11-2014, 02:09 PM
You're young, you're pretty and you have a bubbly personality. You'll find just the right person at the right time...it will be worth the wait.

Aw thank you Anne!!

jessed03
05-11-2014, 02:49 PM

Yeah, Brooke's fun alright! :)

How are you handling your break (up) Brooke?

BrookeLynnnn
05-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Brooke's fun alright! :) How are you handling your break (up) Brooke?

Thanks Jesse!!

I'm doing alright actually.. Gonna go out tonight with friends & take my mind off everything :)

bittersweetgirl
05-11-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm so sorry! That's a rough thing to handle. I'm glad you can go out with friends tonight.

BrookeLynnnn
05-11-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm so sorry! That's a rough thing to handle. I'm glad you can go out with friends tonight.

Thank you!!

I'm trying to have fun but my mind is racing with all these others thoughts.. Ughhhh

bittersweetgirl
05-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Thank you!!

I'm trying to have fun but my mind is racing with all these others thoughts.. Ughhhh

How are you doing today? Usually it helps to be with friends, but sometimes (often, for me) the thoughts keep intruding. We're here to listen!

BrookeLynnnn
05-12-2014, 10:29 PM
How are you doing today? Usually it helps to be with friends, but sometimes (often, for me) the thoughts keep intruding. We're here to listen!

I'm okay today.. Towards the end of the night, I started to get really lonely. I guess I gotta learn that being by myself is okay!!

Thank you!