PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys.

SomeHelpPlease
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
I'll start by saying that I have been diagnosed with SAD about a year ago but I'm still very ignorant with anxiety and it's symptoms. Normally when I'm in public, around people I'm not formilar with, my hands and feet go numb/tingling. This week though, the tingling has been coming and going spraticly, I've been vomiting and my stomach feels like it's in knots constantly. Today has been terrible, my whole body has been tingling all day, ecspecially my face, hands, and feet. I'm finding it hard to speak, and even walk because my legs feel so wobbly. I also feel like I'm having a hard timing breathing, almost like I'm having to make myself.

The only medication I'm on is celexa 10mg... Which does nothing, at all. I'm kind of worried about this, as these symptoms have been here for almost 24 hours. I'm assuming this is anxiety related? Any recommendation on what I should do to relieve these symptoms as it interfering with work and school.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the spelling errors- on my phone.

JamieNewell2006
05-09-2014, 07:48 PM
You should consider informing your doctor about the Celexa. If you feel it does nothing, why take it? Your doctor may find something more beneficial to give you during those times. Even a benzo would relax your muscles at a low dosage.