PDA

View Full Version : How many of you experience anxiety in fluorescent lighting?

dna_hard
05-18-2008, 05:21 AM
I get anxious going into big stores like walmart or walgreens that have fluorescent lighting and was wondering how many others have this same problem?

The fluorescent lighting makes everything look surreal like im on a space ship or something; even hospitals have that wierd fluorescent lighting going on, if I dont have any windows to look out of; i start getting paranoid

tristanh1982
05-18-2008, 06:23 AM
hey dude, yep i have the exact thing, its horrible sets the aniexty in to motion soon as you walk in.

motif
05-18-2008, 07:05 AM
same with me, that light make me feel fainting and anxious. It's not good for my eyes obviously. Indeed to were dark glasses in such places. But I heard about people without anxiety don't like this light either. It is tiresome for eyes.

Dixxie
05-18-2008, 06:57 PM
what are we going to do when they don't sell the soft white light bulbs anymore but just the energy efficient ones? They apparently can have the same effect as flurorescent.

xxkatxx
05-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Hey!
I get this too. If I have to go into the supermarket I dont stay too long as the strip lights really start to make me feel like shit.
Its harmless though!

StevieH
05-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Same here!!
I love shopping and used to get almost like a confused feeling when I was trying to find a certain item in big places with this sort of lighting.
StevieH