PDA

View Full Version : Help me.

Kellie
05-05-2014, 01:09 AM
I have had anxiety for about two years. I think I now have depression. Let me explain. Everyday I wake up not wanting to, its a struggle to get through everyday. Today I was in such a state I had done self harm, which I haven't done in about 3-4 years. I constantly have thoughts about not being here and how I can finally rest, I spend all day sleeping most days and I never smile anymore. I don't answer the phone or anything. I am on medication and go to a psychologist. Please, i need your opinion. This is so scary.

Just when I think its getting easier, it comes crashing right back down but this is the worst it has been.

ab123
05-05-2014, 02:37 AM
Hey kellie,
Im sorry to hear this. There are so many wonderful things in the world it is so worth being here. I think you should tell your doctor about this. Maybe it is possible that your brain chemistry is making you not feel as though you want t live. Please ...if you need someone to talk to message me. You wouldnt be reaching out if you didnt want to live. Tell me a little more of your story so i can help you its 136 in the morning ill be up for a little while if i fall asleep i will check in the morning. Please dont hesitate

ab123
05-05-2014, 02:38 AM
And i think you may be on the wrong medicines. That can make things a lot worse. Not your fault.

GeneAllen
05-05-2014, 07:15 AM
AB said it all. You will be coming along well. I am sorry you're scared. This will not last.

Peace