PDA

View Full Version : New on here... I have Emetophobia and OCD!!!

khernández99
05-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Okay! So, I am very thankful that I found this forum.

So, about me...

I have Emetophobia and OCD. I have suffered with this for 10 years. I am 14. Anyways, It started when I was 4, of course 10 years passing by, and I remember eating too much junk food and such at the grandmother's house... And then yeah, that night was not good. That was the beginning of my Emetophobia.

Anyways, I got on IES (It was like this forum but for Emetophobics) but some people don't believe other stories, so I just left because I lost hope in it as well. So, I came here! It seems like people on here are much more supportive and much more nicer on here! :)

Anyways, thanks for reading :D

petrified
05-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi and welcome. This forum is fab and there is some great people on here with great advice.
I suffer from GAD and OCD.
This forum has helped me a great deal.

Hannah :-)

maddie-_-
05-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Okay! So, I am very thankful that I found this forum.

So, about me...

I have Emetophobia and OCD. I have suffered with this for 10 years. I am 14. Anyways, It started when I was 4, of course 10 years passing by, and I remember eating too much junk food and such at the grandmother's house... And then yeah, that night was not good. That was the beginning of my Emetophobia.

Anyways, I got on IES (It was like this forum but for Emetophobics) but some people don't believe other stories, so I just left because I lost hope in it as well. So, I came here! It seems like people on here are much more supportive and much more nicer on here! :)

Anyways, thanks for reading :D

hi! Glad you joined this forum, I have already found it so much more caring!

khernández99
05-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi and welcome. This forum is fab and there is some great people on here with great advice.
I suffer from GAD and OCD.
This forum has helped me a great deal.

Hannah :-)

I am glad it has helped out many people... and that there are many nice people on here as well! Thanks!

khernández99
05-03-2014, 05:09 PM
hi! Glad you joined this forum, I have already found it so much more caring!

Hey Maddie! I have seen people on here being very nice... at least I don't see arguments and fights going on, like I saw on IES. :)