PDA

View Full Version : Numbness in face and hand/feet

itsloulou
05-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, long time no see,

it's really been a very long time, since i logged in here.. I did great actually. But now, my anxiety is back and I can't really relativise things..
And now I'm experiencing this thig where my face feels numb, around my lips, my nose, my cheeks, even my forhead.. It scares me to death.. It feels pungently I guess. I also experienced this in my hand and feet, but my face is the thing that freaks me out!

Anyone who relates to this? Can calm me down, it's 09:36 p.m. in the Netherlands and I wanted to go to bed early, but i feel like if i go to bed now I wont wake up ever again... Help pls

petrified
05-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi I get this all the time.

Mine usually starts in my arm or leg and seems to spread its kind of like pins and needles then goes numb. I even get it in my tongue which can be annoying.
The first time it happened I rushed to a and e and after many tests there was no medical reason.

You sound like you have been coping really well with your anxiety so just look at this as a little step back. You've gotten through all this once you can do it again.
Go get some sleep you will be fine :-)

Hannah