PDA

View Full Version : hangover

ldocherty93
05-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Anyone know how to ease hangovers? It's making my anxiety go wild!!!

jessed03
05-03-2014, 04:52 AM
How much did you drink ;)

ldocherty93
05-03-2014, 04:53 AM
How much did you drink ;)

Only about 7 or 8 beers but i've not drank in 9 months.

needtogetwell
05-03-2014, 05:17 AM
Idocherty,

Sorry you feel rotten, I hope at the very least you had fun.

My best remedy for hangover. Tylenol, fluids and back to sleep if you can.

My absolute best advice for a hangover, next time stop at 3 or 4 beers and avoid the hangover in the first place! I know easier said than done.

You know exactly what is causing you to feel bad and you also know that it will pass. Tell your anxiety to bugger off, it's not helping your situation.

Feel better soon
Pam

JohnC
05-03-2014, 06:01 AM
THE Hangover, have not had one of those in a coons age. They suck don't they? Another good reason not to overdo. Don't get me wrong I have had a bunch of them in my younger years. My best remedy was 4 Advil and lots of fluids. I try and stick to just red wine and an occasional shot of top shelf tequila. Good luck and least you did't have to work today. Did you?

NixonRulz
05-03-2014, 09:25 AM
You are probably feeling better by now

If not, wait until it gets to a point in the day that you can throw a few back without feeling like it's too early

That will get rid of the nausea

Hangovers are caused by dehydration and loss of vitamins and mineral

Next time, and you and I both know there will be, take a good multi vitamin and Motrin with 2 glasses of water before bed

The multi vitamin will replace the vitamins you lose because of alcohol

No vitamins? No worries! Get some Gatorade or Smart Water to substitute

The water will you hydrated and Ibuprofen is the only pain reliever that can actually prevent hangovers

Drink up!

ldocherty93
05-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys! I still feel very sick & my stomach is a bit dodgy but apart from that i'm ok.