PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety worse before periods?

lexiii
05-02-2014, 06:06 PM
I find I have bad anxiety right before my period starts ... I start thinking bad thoughts again like not being able to breathe .. Thinking I'm crazy thinking I'm not normal etc .. Thankfully my attacks aren't as frequent and don't last as long thank goodness for the meds... Maybe my meds aren't completely right but does anyone else find anxiety worse before they get their period??

Dahila
05-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Every woman is irritated before period starts it is the hormones,pretty normal and it is not anxiety...........

Darkcloud
05-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes, I definitely do. My doc said it might be PMDD. It makes me feel like I'm crawling out of my skin sometimes.

needtogetwell
05-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Absolutely! Just wait until you get to your late 40's, then it can get worse. Hormones! Arrggghhhh!

lexiii
05-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Every woman is irritated before period starts it is the hormones,pretty normal and it is not anxiety...........

Actually they say a lot of woman get worse anxiety around this time. And I know mine is anxiety as I've been suffering from attacks so I know what it feels like. I'm sure the hormones and what not increase the anxiety around this time.

Dahila
05-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Well I had it very bad and I could kill anyone close to me at this time, but it was not anxiety, that's for sure. Hormones make us crazy :)