PDA

View Full Version : :(

lucy88
05-02-2014, 05:25 AM
feel so down today so tired I'm constantly worrying about everything, this really is like a rollercoaster. Going in the shop was a struggle I wanted to run out and was so tempted to. sometimes the only place I feel safe is on my bed.

sarahadella
05-02-2014, 05:35 AM
So sorry to hear that Lucy, I have just came out the otherside of one of my 'anxiety stricken periods' - It sounds so similar to what you describe! I have found posting on this forum to be great, distracting, and keeps my mind from racing.

lucy88
05-02-2014, 05:39 AM
So sorry to hear that Lucy, I have just came out the otherside of one of my 'anxiety stricken periods' - It sounds so similar to what you describe! I have found posting on this forum to be great, distracting, and keeps my mind from racing.

I have times like this then I get my self out of it. It's nice to write on here I think it helps. We are all the same here and I think if I tell people I know how I feel they just don't get understand and people can be so judgemental.

sarahadella
05-02-2014, 05:49 AM
I know, I posted a topic on the general board about how at the moment most of my anxieties/worries seem to be centered around my relationship - When I am in one of these zones, I worry about anything/everything - It's so irrational, lately I keep worrying my partner is going to end things all the time, Its absolutely ridiculous I feel this way as we are happier then ever. I think it is just because I am happy - I am worrying that it will be taken away, how backwards? haha... I don't think he really gets how overwhelming and enhausting these feelings can be.

I have just started going to the gym and this seems to be doing wonders for me, Its good to focus on something. Im hoping healthy body, healthy mind really is the case.

If you dont mind me asking, do you have periods where your anxiety is better/worse or is it pretty much constant?

lucy88
05-02-2014, 08:03 AM
When I'm happy I worry because I think my happiness will be taken away I will suddenly think why am I feeling happy I know someone will come and ruin it. Most days I have anxiety but I can put it aside but then there are days where I can't and I feel awful I get bad just befor time of month normally but then I can have other times where I feel bad. I had a friend I could speak to but just recently when I need them the most there no where to be seen and it makes me feel rubbish because I feel alone. Exercise is good I left the gym but I'm joining back again soon.

sarahadella
05-02-2014, 08:22 AM
I know what you mean about friends, Im 26 now, so a lot of the friends that I was really close to at Uni have settled down/moved away, and suddenly my 'social life' looks so much emptier then it did a few years ago!

Im trying hard to not let anxiety ruin my happiness - I plan on distracting myself to stop my irrational behaviour, fingers crossed!

lucy88
05-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Distraction is definatly the best way to help