PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft 25mcg

ParanoidPenny
04-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a while, but I have a quick question. I just started zoloft 2 days ago and I feel like a zombie. Is this normal?

JohnC
04-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Hello,
I am no doctor and did not google it but I think that zoloft is one of those drugs that take a while to work. You could be having a reaction maybe? Still think I would ask your prescribing doc.

nikki_marie21
04-27-2014, 02:52 PM
I take 100mg of zoloft .. Took a few weeks to get used to. The first few days were the worst for physical side effects but not to bad .. I started on 50mg.. Do you take it at morning or night? I found taking them an hour or two before bed was easiest

nikki_marie21
04-27-2014, 02:54 PM
Everyone's side effects to it can differ .. Some get lucky enough to not have any. ;) give it some time

Jgirl-73
04-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a while, but I have a quick question. I just started zoloft 2 days ago and I feel like a zombie. Is this normal?

I just started Zoloft too. It's not been 2 weeks yet. This is my 6 th day at 50 mg's. I did feel like a zombie the first 4-5 days and I also had body aches. Those went away though. I'm still not feeling better but I've heard Zoloft takes a bit longer but really works great when it kicks in. Stay in touch and we'll go down this road together. Pm me if you want! :)

em1
04-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Zoloft does take quite a few weeks to kick in,I was like that for about two weeks but after a few weeks it kicked in and it worked amazing for me,stick with it,it will be worth it in the end :)