PDA

View Full Version : Stronger then I was

AliasEQ
04-27-2014, 11:53 AM
*****Stronger than* I was
Hey guys! :)

Been a while since I've been on here, just wanted to check in and let you know I'm doing really good and I think I actually can say; I've overcome this sh*t. It's been the worst 5 months of my life, but at the same time, I'm really grateful I got this. I've learned so much from it and now I appreciate life much more.

If you're going through some sh*t now, ALWAYS keep in mind, it's not permanent. You will figure this out eventually. Don't make anxiety a lifestyle, it's an obstacle, a barrier in your life that will help you and make you stronger.

So, here's my good bye to you anxiety: F*CK YOU AND THANK YOU! I'm much stronger than I was!

Here's a great quote I've kept with me:

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done!" - Rocky Balboa

Wish you the best people!! :)

Elias aka Proffesor deReal

petrified
04-28-2014, 08:41 AM
That's great Elias I love hearing stories like yours on here it gives us all hope.
I have followed your journey on here and it's amazing how far you have come.

Oh and that quote is fab, thanks for sharing :-)

Exactice
04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
DUDE!!!! Super stoked to hear this man!!! congrats! Keep it up, keep your mindset clear! Always great to here things like this!