PDA

View Full Version : Fuck this shit

OmfgJaney
04-26-2014, 08:56 PM
I just caught my mom smoking a cigarette after I believed she had quit years ago. She nearly fucking died of an aortic aneurysm from smoking and has COPD pretty bad. All I do is worry about her regularly but i can't cope anymore. I took 5 xanax and so far just took 2 shots of jack. sSo far..i have never been so hurt in my life when i caught her outside smoking. she's frail and weak...i love her so fucking much and there's nothing i can do i have tried everything. i feel so low. i just want to put mself into a coma

OmfgJaney
04-26-2014, 09:11 PM
7 xanax and 1 more shot,

ab123
04-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Does someone know you personally from here girl???im concerned...

nikki_marie21
04-26-2014, 10:43 PM
I honestly do not know what to say besides I am sorry for what you are going through

ab123
04-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Id have more to say to help but i wanna make sure you are ok first,

jessed03
04-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Janey, what are you doing? Don't do this, this isn't the answer

jessed03
04-26-2014, 11:00 PM
Janey, are you around?

If you feel like being sick, Throw up BEFORE sleeping

That's really important

Michael33
04-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Practice deep breathing so you can lay off some of the Xanax. It's not good to take so much of that stuff when you're dealing with problems, learning to deal with them with out the use of medication will do you a world of good for the future, as you'll know how to better cope with your anxiety when it's at its worst.

JohnC
04-27-2014, 06:53 AM
7 xanax and 1 more shot,

I am going to go out on a limb here and use a tough love approach. When you wake up from your abuse of xanax with alcohol, which you are. Thats no better than what your mother is doing and she is outside probably because she knows how much you don't want to see her smoke. Smoking/nicotine is so addicting that people literally keep smoking after they have had a hole cut in there throat and there voice box removed, I have seen it. Now cut your mom a break I know you love her BUT lets talk about the way you are handling this. What good is getting yourself into a mess with taking WAY to many xanax and mixing it with shots? Please, please, please try and get some help for yourself. Is there anybody that you see like a doc. or something? I will always try and help you with any questions and there is also a lot of folks on here that will also help you. You just ask away, I'll be waiting.

JohnC
04-27-2014, 06:58 AM
Oh by the way, I have a lot of "life experience " in everything thats in your post. Just wanted to let you know that.

jessed03
04-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Janey, are you doing ok?