PDA

View Full Version : scared ive got appendicitis :(

Andyw88
04-25-2014, 09:01 PM
hi all was sat in my chair earlier and all of a sudden felt this sharp pain my right side, like on the hip bone and 1 inch above it and it goes into my back but they come and go, the pain went off when i went to the toilet, but now its come back again, and sorry about the crudeness but i parted with ALOT of stools. and been passing gas the last few days, but no pains, the doctors suspects i have ibs, my stomachs always bloated, could this be appendicitis as its right on my hip, and now actual stomach pains, thanks in advance for replies

rusticnrg
04-26-2014, 06:59 AM
I have IBS and possibly lactose intolerance so I know what you are going through. Those pains your feeling could be gas pains,it amazing what they can do. If the pain is on and off then likely not appendicitis.

Dweeb
04-26-2014, 08:13 AM
This was one off my biggest fears turned out i have IBS.... A couple of things to check if u press on the pain does it hurt more when u press it in? Or does it ease the pain?

I also heard with appendicitis u cant pass wind and u would have a temperature and throwing up

Andyw88
04-26-2014, 01:41 PM
The pains moved to my back as low down in my back as possible no stomach pains just a dull ache in my lower back I'm pretty sure I've had it before I'm fairly sure its not appendicitis but the anxiety in me worries

Andyw88
04-26-2014, 01:47 PM
I've just pushed all round my stomach and it doesn't hurt only from poking my fingers lol

Dweeb
04-26-2014, 02:19 PM
If theres no pain after realising when pushin on it ur fine and the pain would be located to one point like in the middle of ur belly button and hip bone. And the pain normally starts behind the belly button before localizing on the right side

Also try standin on ur tip toes and droppin back on ur heels if u have no pain from that ur ok :) and its not appendicitis

Andyw88
04-26-2014, 03:24 PM
nope no pain, im starting to wonder if ive pulled a muscle from sitting weird, its on the outside of my lower hip and goes down my leg abit and can feel it in the lower back really dont know but trying to convince myself its not my appendix

Dweeb
04-26-2014, 03:27 PM
It defos aint appendicitis more than likely a pulled muscle ur fine :)

Andyw88
04-27-2014, 03:28 PM
still scared i might have appendicitis, everyone keeps saying to me andy if you had it you would know, the pains mostly in my lower back but keep getting niggly pains n aches in my hip, but nothing major, cant help but think if i had appendicitis it would be unbareable by now (3days later), thanks in advance :)

Dweeb
04-27-2014, 03:38 PM
U would be severley ill now and vomittin with a raging temperature ur appendix would have burst by now and u'd be doubled over in pain. Take some
Ibuprofen And u'll be ok :)