PDA

View Full Version : looking for a little help

hh93
04-25-2014, 12:46 PM
hi guys, i suffer from healthy anxiety, 2 weeks ago my doctor sent me for an ecg, chest xray and blood tests
my xray and ecg came back fine, however my blood came came back and my doctor rang me to say that my blood has shown something wrong with my liver , she said she doesnt no for definate if its something to do with my liver or that im low on vitamin D so she has sent me for more blood work to be done
as i have health anxiety this is not making it any better and now im worried
just wondering if anyone else has expieranced the same and any advice

nikki_marie21
04-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Try your best not to worry, I know that is way easier said then done. If it is a vitamin D you are lacking, that can be easily taken care of.. I recently went for blood work and was terrified to know the results. In the end it is better to know the issue then to let it drag on. At the least.. When there is an issue, it can be most times corrected or helped in some way. Ignorance to what's going on in our own bodies is not always bliss. You can only better yourself physically and mentally with the proper knowledge and tools to do so and I'm sure that is all what we search for since we are all here :) best of luck and remember you are not alone in this struggle :) yes anxiety effects us but it does not define who we are or how we have to live

hh93
04-25-2014, 01:38 PM
thanks nikkie marie, at least now i know wats wrong and wats going on in my body, in a way im i was pleased its not my heart and like u say if its only vitamin d its easy sorted

JohnC
04-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey I am with you on the health anxiety. My doc sent me for a biopsy for something inside my lip and I was a mess for two weeks. Turned out to be nothing. Blood work always seem to get you wondering because they have these " parameters " and if one thing is out of the range then they just investigate further. Try not worry ( I know, easier said than done ) try not to Google everything liver.
Just a quick note, lots of people are vitamin D deficient. One thing about health anxiety, we catch it early! ( that might be my new motto, LOL. ) Good luck and let us know.

hh93
04-25-2014, 02:21 PM
yeah thats very true john, i feel fine within in myself and if it had on been anything serious they would of sent me straight to the hospital, but instead i have to wait a week till i get my bloods took and 7-10 days for the results so cant be that serious, thanks for the support john means alot and i'l keep you updated :)