PDA

View Full Version : Need some words of encouragement!!

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I got a wild hair up my butt & signed up for beauty school!!! I start Tuesday!! I'm so excited but so nervous!! I'm praying my anxiety doesn't act up :(

The good thing though, I have a week to back out just incase..

I go back to work tomorrow but it might be my last day because I'm a morning worker & the school is mornings.. So I can either quit or work a couple nights a week at my job..

Gonna talk to the boyfriend tonight & see what he has to say..

Ahhhhh I'm nervous! Lol I can't believe I am actually doing this.. I saw one of my friends there though who just started so we'll be together! & the school is around the block from my moms!!

Exactice
04-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Congrats!!!! Huge steps!!!!! Dont worry about your anxiety you will be so busy you wont even have time to think about it!!!! Keep moving forward take those baby steps! But most of all...... HAVE FUN!!!!!! Congratulations again!!!!

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Congrats!!!! Huge steps!!!!! Dont worry about your anxiety you will be so busy you wont even have time to think about it!!!! Keep moving forward take those baby steps! But most of all...... HAVE FUN!!!!!! Congratulations again!!!!

Thank you so much!!

needtogetwell
04-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Good girl!!!!

More huge steps for you. Taking back your life and making plans for your future is awesome!

I'm really excited for you.

Pam

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Good girl!!!! More huge steps for you. Taking back your life and making plans for your future is awesome! I'm really excited for you. Pam

Thank you Pam!!! :)

JohnC
04-24-2014, 04:57 PM
You will do great and you will be so glad that you did it. Good for you.

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 05:02 PM
You will do great and you will be so glad that you did it. Good for you.

Thank you so much John!

JohnC
04-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Just don't forget us when you're rich and famous.

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Just don't forget us when you're rich and famous.

Haha oh of course not!! :)

Anne1221
04-24-2014, 06:06 PM
I think being a hair stylist would be a good job. I know I am so delighted after my hairdresser colors my hair! Try to enjoy it.

amers85
04-24-2014, 07:17 PM
You'll do just fine. I went through Cosmetology school, graduated, it was wonderful. You will love it. It doesn't feel like your normal school, because you are actually doing something you really enjoy. Good luck.

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 07:28 PM
I think being a hair stylist would be a good job. I know I am so delighted after my hairdresser colors my hair! Try to enjoy it.

Yea that's true!! Thank you :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-24-2014, 07:28 PM
You'll do just fine. I went through Cosmetology school, graduated, it was wonderful. You will love it. It doesn't feel like your normal school, because you are actually doing something you really enjoy. Good luck.

Aw yay!!

Thank you!!! :)

Ritch
04-24-2014, 10:31 PM
DO NOT DO NOT let anxiety stop you from doing something you want to do and make sure you enjoy every moment of it :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-25-2014, 08:20 AM
DO NOT DO NOT let anxiety stop you from doing something you want to do and make sure you enjoy every moment of it :)

Thank you :)

HockeyRules
04-25-2014, 10:53 AM
I concur with Ritch. Hammer on and it may be a blessing in the end.... Who knows. One thing you won't know is if you don't give it your all, you won't ever know. Good luck !

David

BrookeLynnnn
04-25-2014, 03:47 PM
I concur with Ritch. Hammer on and it may be a blessing in the end.... Who knows. One thing you won't know is if you don't give it your all, you won't ever know. Good luck ! David

Yea you're right!!! Thank you David :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Oh & btw friends, first day back at work was a success!!! No anxious feeling. Still had wondering thoughts throughout the day but like you've all told me, they too shall leave me!! :))))

Thank you all for always being so kind to me during my good & bad days!

needtogetwell
04-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Wow Brooke!

Fantastic news!!! You have learned a lot in the last little while, mostly I think you have really discovered who you are and what a resilient woman you have become and will continue to be.

Nothing can stop you now!

Pam

BrookeLynnnn
04-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Wow Brooke! Fantastic news!!! You have learned a lot in the last little while, mostly I think you have really discovered who you are and what a resilient woman you have become and will continue to be. Nothing can stop you now! Pam

That's right!! :)

Thank you Pam!!!!

BrookeLynnnn
04-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of beauty school!! I'm so excited but so nervous!!

Can't wait to let you all know how it goes! :)

Also have counseling right after, so yay for that!!