PDA

View Full Version : Irregular heartbeat

Mobius
04-22-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else gets this feeling

It seems that if I do any quick or sudden movements, like a quick sprint, I feel my pulse go from a regular beat of: 1..2..3..4 to 1..2.......3....4.
I also feel as though my chest is always uncomfortable and a feeling that my lungs or heart isn't working right, though when I take my bp, the heart rate is normally in average range, as is my blood pressure, and the machine doesn't indicate an irregular heartbeat.

If anyone has any insight into any of this I would greatly appreciate it.

Fourteen14
04-22-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else gets this feeling It seems that if I do any quick or sudden movements, like a quick sprint, I feel my pulse go from a regular beat of: 1..2..3..4 to 1..2.......3....4. I also feel as though my chest is always uncomfortable and a feeling that my lungs or heart isn't working right, though when I take my bp, the heart rate is normally in average range, as is my blood pressure, and the machine doesn't indicate an irregular heartbeat. If anyone has any insight into any of this I would greatly appreciate it.

It sounds very much like palpitations (99.9% of anxiety sufferers experience them) pay no attention to it, if your monitor says BP and heart rate are fine.

It's also common to get extra beats and irregular pace.

Read through the forum (it is littered with threads about it)

:)

AnxiousPsychGrad
04-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Agree with Fourteen14.

I get the same feeling. I've had blood work, EKG, and echos all done on my heart and... Nothing.

As long as BP and pulse stay in normal range.. No reason to worry. :)