PDA

View Full Version : feeling extremely down today.. sex issues

meli26
04-17-2014, 11:48 AM
So, I've been very ok for the last 5 days I've been fighting this demon inside of me pretty well and I do see a difference with my bf since 5 days now ( I dunno if u remember my posts about my anxiety of abandonment with my bf) but last night the demon came back to haunt me and put me in a bad mood again. At 3am I just got hit by this wave of questions about y my bf never looks like he wants to have sex with me. He never initiates anything, ever unless I give him a sort of '' hint'' that it's about time we have sex. So I confronted him about it again for the third time at 3am and of course it turned out in a heated discussion.

Today im having a terrible day bc of that discussion last night and bc he never initiates anything n doesn't look like he ever wants to have sex I feel like it's bc of my body or the way I look. I have a pretty decent body, I'm not fat or anything, the only body part I'm subconscious about is my belly as I had a baby 4 years ago and so I have stretch marks etc.. Other than that ppl tell me all the time what an amazing body I have but in my head I'm thinking maybe he's like that bc he doesn't like how I look naked ? I dunno but I'm having a terrible day today mostly bc of that.

Sorry needed to vent.

BrookeLynnnn
04-17-2014, 12:54 PM
I have the same issues with my boyfriend!!! Unfortunately they are still unresolved.. But, you're not alone!!

meli26
04-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Wow thank you so much. Makes me feel better to know in not alone. Let me know how it goes

BrookeLynnnn
04-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Wow thank you so much. Makes me feel better to know in not alone. Let me know how it goes

You let me know too!!

& by the looks of your pic, you're beautiful!! So don't worry about that! :)

meli26
04-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Thank you! You're sweet!

I will keep you posted

Kashman31591
04-18-2014, 11:30 PM
It's because we as men get lots of mixed messages regarding sex. Should we want it? Should we let you ask us? What's too aggressive? What's not aggressive enough? It probably has nothing to with you. Some guys are just not as sexually driven as others.

ganglia
04-19-2014, 08:55 AM
Easy,he doesn't like you anymore.You are not so hot or/and she has gf too.Don't think too much.