PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend Doesnt Understand

bluebell91
04-17-2014, 07:27 AM
I have suffered from anxiety for 17years. Im only 23 and i suffer more anxiety then panic attacks. I worry alot but for 5 years i have tried explaining to my boyfriend what its like and he doesnt ynderstand and gets moody. Its all because he loves going clubbing and dancing and going clubbing.with him makes me.feel panicky. I can go out with friends (female) but not him. I dont no why but i cant ...the thought of it makes me sick and panicky. I dont know what to do. I feel useless :-\ he dont understand and when ive tried going out i feel to embarassed to relax and dance with him :-\ i cant.help it and dont knoe what to do :-\

AliasEQ
04-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Hey bluebell,

I recently ended a 2-year relationship. She couldn't understand what I was going through and she just wasn't mature enough. She wanted, just like your bf, to party and go clubbing, just have fun all day. She just ignored what I was going through and she didn't have any sympathy at all.

We took a break from eachother, but that didn't help. It even made it worse. She was one of the reasons I was anxious sometimes. Now I feel much better without her. Sometimes the solution is to let go.

Sit with your bf and have a serious talk. Explain to him how you feel. If he still dorsn't understand, take a break from eachother. If he STILL doesn't understand its serious, then I honestly don't think he cares about you enough.

Elias

bluebell91
04-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Thanks. Its nice to know simeone else has felt similar. Its so frustrating. It annoys me and everytine we intend to do something i have hot flushes and feel sick and moody.

frog22
04-17-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm gonna second Elias on just sitting down and talking about it, but maybe suggest other things you could do together that you would be comfortable with, instead of partys/clubs? He probably gets upset when you say you don't want to go out since he might think your just making up an excuse not to see him.

Summegirl1212
05-03-2014, 12:49 AM
if he cant understand you then dumped him, if he cant understand you he don't respect you. if he don't respect you he don't love you if he don't love you then he is not wroth your time and love