PDA

View Full Version : Depression question

AliasEQ
04-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Can it be temporary? Because recently I've been feeling like sh*t. This because of alot of stress. I used to feel like this before my anxiety. I never payed attention to it though.

I'm not anxious at all. I'm dealing with my anxiety good. I think I am lol.

AliasEQ
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Thanks forwells. I got atarax, but I take it only when I'm really anxious or when I'm going to do something that can make me anxious. It doesn't help against depression.

My doc didn't want to give me a SSRI or AD-meds. She doesn't think I need it. She said she doesn't like to prescribe SSRI or AD-meds, only if its very serious.

NixonRulz
04-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Thanks forwells. I got atarax, but I take it only when I'm really anxious or when I'm going to do something that can make me anxious. It doesn't help against depression. My doc didn't want to give me a SSRI or AD-meds. She doesn't think I need it. She said she doesn't like to prescribe SSRI or AD-meds, only if its very serious.

Don't you wish it was as easy to score an SSRI as it is to score some weed in Sweeden?

AliasEQ
04-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Don't you wish it was as easy to score an SSRI as it is to score some weed in Sweeden?

Haha :D It is actually easier to get some weed than getting SSRIs. Funny, but true!

NixonRulz
04-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Haha :D It is actually easier to get some weed than getting SSRIs. Funny, but true!

I need to vacation in the land of weed and beautiful people