PDA

View Full Version : Developing a drink to help (not eliminate) reduce anxiety and possibly stress

Note Suwanchote
04-15-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss this here? If not please mods delete. But I'm in the midst of developing a drink (small shot size) that we're targeting to help reduce stress and anxiety on a daily basis.
I normally consider myself a stress and anxiety free person but lately I've been having small bouts of tension/worry about what I'm going to do in the future.

Is this something you guys would like to see/help develop?
Much thanks!

ab123
04-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Have you read the posts? Lol I'm sure it's something we would like. But if its full of unnatural ingredients or questionable ingredients. No one that has anxiety would take it. Think herbs. Just my advice

Dahila
04-16-2014, 07:20 AM
I already developed one and shoting it daily ;))

After5hock
04-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Have you read the posts? Lol I'm sure it's something we would like. But if its full of unnatural ingredients or questionable ingredients. No one that has anxiety would take it. Think herbs. Just my advice

I agree with this comment.

Note Suwanchote
04-16-2014, 05:05 PM
I agree with this comment.

And I agree with all of that.
We're looking into using stevia or monk and some natural flavorings.

The main ingredient is L-theanine along with some ingredients we're testing.

I have read some of the titles--and I'm very surprised by how big this community is. I'm usually on tech sites (hardforum,bmcuser and such). Sadly this will probably not (very unlikely) eliminate anxiety, rather help reduce and allow for "room to breathe".

Dahila
04-16-2014, 05:57 PM
And I agree with all of that.
We're looking into using stevia or monk and some natural flavorings.

The main ingredient is L-theanine along with some ingredients we're testing.

I have read some of the titles--and I'm very surprised by how big this community is. I'm usually on tech sites (hardforum,bmcuser and such). Sadly this will probably not (very unlikely) eliminate anxiety, rather help reduce and allow for "room to breathe".

When I read natural flavorings i got the connection to corn syrop........... it is natural too

Note Suwanchote
04-16-2014, 06:04 PM
When I read natural flavorings i got the connection to corn syrop........... it is natural too

Really? I thought that was artificial.

By natural I'm looking at a small quantity of fruit juice or sugar cane juice.

I don't want malodextrose, sucralose or anything like that in it (especially aspartame)