PDA

View Full Version : Post for all

FallenAnx
05-04-2008, 03:29 AM
I dont know if this will help anyone but I have had PANIC ATTACKS AND ANXIETY for over a year and a half.

When I first developed it, it was completely destructive. I couldnt do anything with myself. I am now at the point in life where yea it happens but it doesnt knock me off my feet for more then 10mins.

My last hardcore attack was back in Aug 07.

I just came to the realization after all my tests came back NEG for there being anything wrong with me.
I realized Im fine, there is nothing wrong but the anxiety itself. I am going to live my life to the fullest because as sad as this is, I have no control over when I am going to die.

Fuct thing is it could happen tomorrow slipping in the shower or I could die in my sleep 60 years from now.

You cant let this control you, you have to realize its the anxiety. No matter what or how hard it is remind yourself that and it will get so much easier.
Anxiety and Panic cant kill you.

FuK them they are nothing but a stepping stone in our wild lives we call life.

Keep posting keep reading and meet people who have this everyone has there own way with cooping and you never know what you will find that will help you. Its amazing how many people have some form of anxiety or another.