PDA

View Full Version : Meds question..

BrookeLynnnn
04-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Bumped up to 40 mg a week ago tomorrow.. Am I gonna stop right now & feel how I feel forever?? Like, I feel about a 7. Am I gonna feel any better or is this it?

jessed03
04-16-2014, 07:51 AM
No reason why you can't keep going. There's no roof on it.

If you keep doing what's working, in say 6 months you may be an 8 in terms of recovery. Perhaps it may take a year more before reaching a 9. It totally depends on you.

You're very young, your body and mind are amazingly resilient, and you're very dedicated to your therapies and improvement.

Many people completely outgrow the whole anxiety experience. No reason to suggest you couldn't be one of them.

BrookeLynnnn
04-16-2014, 12:10 PM
No reason why you can't keep going. There's no roof on it. If you keep doing what's working, in say 6 months you may be an 8 in terms of recovery. Perhaps it may take a year more before reaching a 9. It totally depends on you. You're very young, your body and mind are amazingly resilient, and you're very dedicated to your therapies and improvement. Many people completely outgrow the whole anxiety experience. No reason to suggest you couldn't be one of them.

Thank you Jesse!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Hey Brooke . As jess said these things take time . The first month is going to be the most as it will start to sift things back in balance but after that between the drug keeping things in balance and you changing things that you are doing it will get better . Doctor tells me the longer you stay normal the better , you should be looking at at least 6 month of normal before reducing drugs . The brain is very slow to heal and change and this can be seen in stoke victim who recover but take months and months . You will be fine so stop over thinking it :)

Thank you friend!! That helped!!

& I am over thinking! I'll stop :)