PDA

View Full Version : freaking out! could this actually happen???

xojewelsxo12
05-03-2008, 10:51 AM
i havent been to school all of this week. i was too anxious and tired to do anything. i had to call my casemanager at school because i go to alternative school, and she told me that she is gonna refer me to be hospitalized for 3 weeks because she said i am going to have a nervous breakdown and go crazy and my body is going to shut down. now that she told me that i am so worried that it is actually possible to go crazy from anxiety!!! she told me i better start taking my medication seroquel or else i am going to have to be hospitalized. but i dont like taking medication because it makes me nervous cuz i heard that prescription drugs cause some people to go crazy! and when i take that medication i am like a zombie and get depersonalization!

HELP!
im so scared!

Pcbelle
05-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I don't know if you have read anything on anxiety/depression disorders, but we make ourselves this way. Try deep breathing and some positive thinking. I pray and read the bible alot. God loves us and wants to help us. Maybe you need a different medication. My niece was on the serequel and it caused her a lot of problems. She is off everything now and doing o.k. Are you able to eat? I know when I get that way I just want to sleep. But you have to push yourself and make yourself go to school or what ever it is. If you can only get through an hour, thats good, go home and reward yourself for going, maybe then next day you can go longer. Good luck, I'll say a prayer for you. I know what a scary place it is when you anxious.