PDA

View Full Version : I dont have anxiety, but i do?

swoosh
04-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Whats up guys,

For the past 3 weeks, i have been having a battle with my own mind. Its like having a conversation with myself. One person saying you have anxiety and concentrates on it, where as the other says you do not stop thinking about it. it started off as something so small into something that now upsets me.

It started when i went grocery shopping. While i was shopping, for a split moment I had a spacey feeling. I had thoughts like what is this, stop thinking about it etc. Ever since then it seemed to have gotten worse and it has been causing me stress. I could be minding my own business watching a video or doing an activity and my mind will say 'you have anxiety' in any situation. I can try to ignore it but thought suppression was the reason it had gotten so big.

What is even more weird is that, i know that nothing is wrong, i know that it shouldnt be taken serious. However my mind doesnt agree, it just likes to almost scare me saying that I have a problem. It is almost like I cannot take control of my own mind.

I live a healthy life, im not on any medication and this has come out of nowhere. the fact that something so small is playing a huge part in my life makes me feel worse about it like 'why cant i be normal?'

Any advice would be appreciated.

ab123
04-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Its part of the monster my friend. Just develop a voice louder than the other one, that tells you to focus back on whatever you were doing before.. the fact that you know this is going on means you are one step ahead.

GeneAllen
04-11-2014, 06:52 PM
You're anxious! Well specifically you're experiencing anxiety, YOU ARE NOT anxious, you simply are. Now what? Do what you've been doing be aware, let them be,

(thoughts), and yes you will get well. Bringing your awareness to the thoughts, and letting

them keep flowing is what brings about their evaporation.

Peace