PDA

View Full Version : Having such a bad time

lucy88
04-10-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm really finding everything so hard at the min to the point I don't know if I can carry on I feel like I'm getting worse not better :(

BrookeLynnnn
04-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi Lucy!!

How long have you been on your meds now??

Exactice
04-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Ive felt like this many of times, it was rough but you have to tough it out. Its like any symptom its temporary. Your feelings are temporary and it will go away. Dont give up, try your best to look for something to keep you moving forward. Family, friends, children.... for me I am using these forums as my motivator I am telling myself I need to be here to "Help" others. Find that something!

Hang in there Lucy we are all pushing for you!

lucy88
04-10-2014, 02:55 PM
7 weeks I had a few days feeling good but they soon went I'm seeing my Dr tomorrow about them see what he says. I listen to music that helps me but it's not today I have a lot going on and it's just made me feel like I've never felt befor. I hate this feeling.

BrookeLynnnn
04-10-2014, 03:03 PM
7 weeks I had a few days feeling good but they soon went I'm seeing my Dr tomorrow about them see what he says. I listen to music that helps me but it's not today I have a lot going on and it's just made me feel like I've never felt befor. I hate this feeling.

Let us know what the doc says!!

Hope you feel better! :/

maybe you need to up your meds? Hopefully that'll do the trick! :)

bittersweetgirl
04-10-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm really finding everything so hard at the min to the point I don't know if I can carry on I feel like I'm getting worse not better :(

It is likely temporary, as Exactice said. Not that it makes it easier - but most of us have our ups and downs as we go through this. I'm down right now, and am focusing on helping others too until things hopefully get better. That's why I'm back here on the forum today. I hope you feel better soon.