PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

BrookeLynnnn
04-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm sitting home alone right now :) & this morning, I drove to my sisters house & back by myself!!

Yay me & yay Paxil!! Can't wait to bump up to 40 tomorrow. Paxil was my life saver. & I can't wait to tell my counselor all this Friday!! :)

I've been so nervous lately though about the weight gain.. I haven't been eating any different & I haven't gained any weight. But I'm still afraid!!! Ahhhhhh

Niicole Lynne
04-08-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm sitting home alone right now :) & this morning, I drove to my sisters house & back by myself!! Yay me & yay Paxil!! Can't wait to bump up to 40 tomorrow. Paxil was my life saver. & I can't wait to tell my counselor all this Friday!! :) I've been so nervous lately though about the weight gain.. I haven't been eating any different & I haven't gained any weight. But I'm still afraid!!! Ahhhhhh

Hey girl! Good to hear you're having some success!! I love that!

I need to see my counsellor again
My boy has been working crazy night schedules so I'm really feeling my anxiety lately
But I'm thinking it's the being alone so I'm trying to fight through it

And don't worry about the weight
You're beautiful!!!

BrookeLynnnn
04-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Hey girl! Good to hear you're having some success!! I love that! I need to see my counsellor again My boy has been working crazy night schedules so I'm really feeling my anxiety lately But I'm thinking it's the being alone so I'm trying to fight through it And don't worry about the weight You're beautiful!!!

Thank you!! Aw you're sweet!!

:( is gonna be working nights for long?? That's crappy.. I'm sorry!!

I would have a hard time with that too.. & I will once I'm back home. My bf is graveyard too..

Niicole Lynne
04-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Thank you!! Aw you're sweet!! :( is gonna be working nights for long?? That's crappy.. I'm sorry!! I would have a hard time with that too.. & I will once I'm back home. My bf is graveyard too..

My boyfriend has a really shitty job right now
He was working nighs for a long time cuz his boss is an ass ... Jay constantly asks not to work constant nights. Like some r okay but because of our schedules we don't see each other
It got better for a while and now this is the 3rd week of nights straight

BrookeLynnnn
04-08-2014, 11:15 PM
My boyfriend has a really shitty job right now He was working nighs for a long time cuz his boss is an ass ... Jay constantly asks not to work constant nights. Like some r okay but because of our schedules we don't see each other It got better for a while and now this is the 3rd week of nights straight

Oh yes, I remember you telling me that!!

That's so crappy!! :(

He sleeps all day huh??

Niicole Lynne
04-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Oh yes, I remember you telling me that!! That's so crappy!! :( He sleeps all day huh??

Yah that and I work :(
And weekends suck cuz he works nights and where were living I don't have any friends or family so I'm alone

Exactice
04-09-2014, 01:14 AM
see =) Slow wins the race!!!! follow the dosages and thinks will work its way out!!!!! Congrats on feeling better!