PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Pains

raggamuffin
04-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Stomach ache has been back for several weeks. Wasn't helped by drinking quite often. I've decided to knock drink on the head since a scare yesterday which had me go to the Dr's. Overall the stomach pain is similar to previous bouts I've had. The longest of which lasted 3 months without relent. But there's moments where the pain isn't the gassy or bloated pain but a very acidic pain. It's not nice at all.

Had rather intense news at work today and a lot of us will be unemployed. So I was panicky before it happened. Didn't mentally feel rough but symptom wise I was getting hit with everything under the sun. Since then i feel a lot calmer but my stomach has been punishing me constantly.

Any home remedies to try? Bearing in mind I tried 6 over the counter and several prescription IBS medicines and nothing worked. Only when I fully accepted it was anxiety did it decide to go away. but this was after months of fixation. I know it's anxiety now, i've no doubt but it's not going anywhere so I do as best as I can. But if there's somthing I could do to ease this i'd be grateful for tips.

Overall i'm getting dizziness, nausea inbetween stomach pains and sometimes just the intense sensation i'm just about to die...yay. What a wonderful day.

Ed