PDA

View Full Version : Racing mind

mellymel
04-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Is it normal to have quite a few different thoughts racing through your mind at one time when anxious? Sometimes it's so many that they don't make sense...this makes me feel INSANE!

PR83
04-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Is it normal to have quite a few different thoughts racing through your mind at one time when anxious? Sometimes it's so many that they don't make sense...this makes me feel INSANE!

Yeah, that's pretty normal. I'd say 99.9999999% of the population experiences racing thoughts at one time or another.
Try writing them down, folding up the paper and putting it away somewhere.

After5hock
04-07-2014, 06:59 PM

I get them really bad to the point that I just have to sit down, and ride it out. I can't concentrate on any, or even have a conversation (one that would make sense anyways). This is usually when I'm bored, and my anxiety starts to act up.

mellymel
04-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Thank you. I really hate this part of anxiety. Probably even more than my what if thoughts.

After5hock
04-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Thank you. I really hate this part of anxiety. Probably even more than my what if thoughts.

Yeah.. Me too!