PDA

View Full Version : Im stuck..

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 08:26 PM
My boyfriend doesn't work graveyard tonight so he'll be home all night & I wanna stay over really bad but I'm afraid I'll panic.

My sister told me she would come right over to get me if I did & that she would be there in 5 minutes.

Ugh should I wait til I'm ready? Idk what to do :(

mellymel
04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Just go :)

mellymel
04-06-2014, 09:16 PM
I say, just go. Go spend the night with your man! :)

mellymel
04-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Sorry, it didn't post right the first time

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank you both!! I'm gonna go :)

I can always leave!!

jessed03
04-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Good luck Brooke!

Mellymel, whos your pic of?

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Good luck Brooke! Mellymel, whos your pic of?

Thank you!!

jessed03
04-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Thank you!!

Anytime. We're Facebook friends now, which means you get the premium Jesse service. :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Anytime. We're Facebook friends now, which means you get the premium Jesse service. :)

Oh yessss. Awesome!! Lol

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Ughhhh I'm so mad at myself!!!!

It came time to walk out the door to leave & I couldn't do it.

:(

Niicole Lynne
04-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Ughhhh I'm so mad at myself!!!! It came time to walk out the door to leave & I couldn't do it. :(

It's okay Brooke
Setbacks happen
But it just means next time you'll make it farther
Maybe instead of planning to spend the night
Just plan to spend the evening there
That way you won't have the anxiety and pressure of spending the night and who knows... Maybe U will want to if u have a relaxing fun night

I'm mad at myself today too
Had some bad news in the family and my anxiety is through the roof
Derealization... Trouble breathing... Shaky and fidgety...
Fricken sucks tonight :(

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 10:43 PM
It's okay Brooke Setbacks happen But it just means next time you'll make it farther Maybe instead of planning to spend the night Just plan to spend the evening there That way you won't have the anxiety and pressure of spending the night and who knows... Maybe U will want to if u have a relaxing fun night I'm mad at myself today too Had some bad news in the family and my anxiety is through the roof Derealization... Trouble breathing... Shaky and fidgety... Fricken sucks tonight :(

Thank you.
& yea I'll try that!!

I'm just so angry with whole thing. I still have until Wednesday til I bump up to 40mg but I'm wanting to bump up now so I can speed up this process!! Ughhh

& aw I'm so sorry!! Hope everything is okay!!

Is you bf there with you tonight??

Niicole Lynne
04-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Thank you. & yea I'll try that!! I'm just so angry with whole thing. I still have until Wednesday til I bump up to 40mg but I'm wanting to bump up now so I can speed up this process!! Ughhh & aw I'm so sorry!! Hope everything is okay!! Is you bf there with you tonight??

I know it's frustrating
U start feeling better then something happens and u kinda feel like a failure... But we just gotta believe that it's gonna take time. As long as ur still trying that's the important thing.

He is which is nice
But my grandma is in the hospital in my home city an hour away and with work I can't be there
So it's just really tough
And Jay is trying to help but at the same time it doesn't help cuz I just wanna be home.

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 10:58 PM
I know it's frustrating U start feeling better then something happens and u kinda feel like a failure... But we just gotta believe that it's gonna take time. As long as ur still trying that's the important thing. He is which is nice But my grandma is in the hospital in my home city an hour away and with work I can't be there So it's just really tough And Jay is trying to help but at the same time it doesn't help cuz I just wanna be home.

Yea exactly. I'm disappointed in myself..

But good, I'm glad he's with you!!

Aw I'm sorry!! That's really crappy :/ hang in there girly! I'll pray for her!!

Niicole Lynne
04-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Yea exactly. I'm disappointed in myself.. But good, I'm glad he's with you!! Aw I'm sorry!! That's really crappy :/ hang in there girly! I'll pray for her!!

Thank you :)
Much appreciated <3

mellymel
04-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Good luck Brooke! Mellymel, whos your pic of?

Lana del rey :)

jessed03
04-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Lana del rey :)

Thank you. Knew it looked kinda familiar :)

And sorry to hear it didn't work out Brooke. Can't win them all Bella.

BrookeLynnnn
04-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Thank you. Knew it looked kinda familiar :) And sorry to hear it didn't work out Brooke. Can't win them all Bella.

Thank you.. & you're right.

I broke down & cried & my boyfriend told me that this will be even more motivation now to overcome my anxiety.

It's a tough battle! :/

mellymel
04-07-2014, 08:18 AM
Thank you.. & you're right. I broke down & cried & my boyfriend told me that this will be even more motivation now to overcome my anxiety. It's a tough battle! :/

That's ok. At least you went! Maybe next time it will be easier :)

mellymel
04-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Thank you. Knew it looked kinda familiar :) And sorry to hear it didn't work out Brooke. Can't win them all Bella.

Sure :) I love her!!!! Lol