PDA

View Full Version : nostalgia is gone

melikeebeef
11-21-2005, 02:07 AM
//..........

brickyard_red
11-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Don't give up. It sounds from your other post that you are working on your anxietys and depression and this is something that is going to take time. It doesn't just get better overnight, it may take awhile. Which I'm sure you know by now. :)

It's good that you can make yourself excercise and stay healthy, I think that will help alot. Also, it's great that you are seeing a Dr., that will help alot too. With what you are already doing to help yourself and the help that your dr. can give you, I'm sure there will come a day when you will find that person that you feel you have lost right now and who knows, you may just turn out to be a better person because of it! :) Hang in there my friend and remember that we are all here for you.

Cath :)

Iamlongsuffering
02-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I have had depression and panic disorder for over 18 years, I have been in therapy and have been on alot of different meds. I am currently on busphar (spelling ?) and celexa. I am still depressed sometimes, but the blues dont last long. Panic on the other hand stays just around the corner like a stalker, its always waiting to jump me when I least expect it. The meds help some with the practice of avoidance. I have all but given up on getting well or living without panic. Oh dont get me wrong I hold down a job that is stressfull and my fears are mostly traveling long distances alone, are having to do something where i can not escape if fear comes on. I honestly don't think there is a cure, just meds that help you cope.