PDA

View Full Version : bad day :(

hh93
04-05-2014, 06:29 AM
ive had such a bad day today my axiety has been through the roof am shakey and my heart is poundin. i am sick of feeling like this i feel like no one understand wat its like

Enduronman
04-05-2014, 07:17 AM
we all understand what its like...
Its time for some good tablets and counclin..

Have a good day!

E-Man... :)

Niicole Lynne
04-06-2014, 07:17 PM
I can agree to this
Found out my gramma is in the hospital
Been feeling very off all day and had a lot of derealization symptoms and then found out she's in the hospital with a blood infection
Now I'm very anxious, nervous and feeling really sick :(
Worst iv felt in a long time :(

bittersweetgirl
04-06-2014, 07:48 PM
ive had such a bad day today my axiety has been through the roof am shakey and my heart is poundin. i am sick of feeling like this i feel like no one understand wat its like

I'm sorry (for both you and Niicole)! I've had a bad weekend too, so yeah - definitely understand what it's like. On top of the stress, I ran out of Xanax, and was having withdrawal rebound anxiety, but got a small refill to get me through (oddly, don't need it as much just knowing it's there). Let's hope tomorrow is better for us all. Sometimes weekends are the worst.

Niicole Lynne
04-06-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry (for both you and Niicole)! I've had a bad weekend too, so yeah - definitely understand what it's like. On top of the stress, I ran out of Xanax, and was having withdrawal rebound anxiety, but got a small refill to get me through (oddly, don't need it as much just knowing it's there). Let's hope tomorrow is better for us all. Sometimes weekends are the worst.

I agree
Hope your doing better too :)