PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo

mellymel
04-04-2014, 11:42 AM
I'm going to get a tattoo tomorrow and I'm so excited :) I'm getting "free" on my hand and it will serve as a reminder that I can and will be free of all that makes me anxious and sad. It's also a reminder that I already am free of my past and all that has hurt me. Awesome right? I think so :)

Cullingford
04-04-2014, 12:00 PM
There is nothing more precious to me than freedom, its good to look forwards and not spend too long reflecting on the negatives of the past life is short stay free.

After5hock
04-04-2014, 12:04 PM
I'm going to get a tattoo tomorrow and I'm so excited :) I'm getting "free" on my hand and it will serve as a reminder that I can and will be free of all that makes me anxious and sad. It's also a reminder that I already am free of my past and all that has hurt me. Awesome right? I think so :)

Awesome! :) Will it be your first, or do you have more?

mellymel
04-04-2014, 12:07 PM
There is nothing more precious to me than freedom, its good to look forwards and not spend too long reflecting on the negatives of the past life is short stay free.

I agree :)

mellymel
04-04-2014, 12:08 PM

And that's what I'm trying to do, move forward :)

mellymel
04-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Awesome! :) Will it be your first, or do you have more?

Thanks! No this is not my first I have several others

Ritch
04-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Sounds great! :) They are much better when they have a personal meaning

I want to have " The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy" just not sure on where to have it or the style

After5hock
04-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Sounds great! :) They are much better when they have a personal meaning

I want to have " The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy" just not sure on where to have it or the style

That'd be cool. I like that. I also feel like it'd make a good rib tattoo.
I got "trust your struggle" across my chest.

mellymel
04-04-2014, 06:17 PM
I like both of those as tattoos