PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Woke up feeling a little anxious today & shaky hands.. I remember shaky hands when I first started the Paxil so I'm guessing I'm feeling like this because of my dose bump up?? I hope so!

It's not bad. I just don't feel like how I've been feeling.. Hopefully this side effect goes away soon!

Enduronman
04-04-2014, 12:43 PM
It too shall pass Brooklyn!!

Have a great day friend!

E-Man... :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 12:49 PM
It too shall pass Brooklyn!! Have a great day friend! E-Man... :)

Thank you!!

On my way to my counseling appointment do that'll help!!

You have a good day too!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Okay I'm having really bad anxiety.. It escalated from this morning :(

I know it's from my Paxil increase so I'm trying to keep cool knowing it'll go away soon.. & my mom reminded me that I'll probably have to take some xanax while I'm getting use to the change up..

Was gonna stay at my house tonight but I'm not feeling up to it.

Wahhhh :(

anxietycat
04-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Was gonna stay at my house tonight but I'm not feeling up to it.

Wahhhh :(

you can do it! you can always leave and go back home right? maybe try it for a while and see how you feel.

needtogetwell
04-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Okay I'm having really bad anxiety.. It escalated from this morning :( I know it's from my Paxil increase so I'm trying to keep cool knowing it'll go away soon.. & my mom reminded me that I'll probably have to take some xanax while I'm getting use to the change up.. Was gonna stay at my house tonight but I'm not feeling up to it. Wahhhh :(

Brooke ,

You may not realize it but you have made a huge step forward! You are really listening to yourself and staying home because you aren't feeling up to it rather than out of fear.

You will do it when you stabilize again with the new dosage of meds.

All good progress even though you feel less than great!

Cheers Bella!
Pam

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 08:37 PM
you can do it! you can always leave and go back home right? maybe try it for a while and see how you feel.

I came here to hangout til my boyfriend leaves for graveyard but I'm gonna sleep at my moms tonight :/

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Brooke , You may not realize it but you have made a huge step forward! You are really listening to yourself and staying home because you aren't feeling up to it rather than out of fear. You will do it when you stabilize again with the new dosage of meds. All good progress even though you feel less than great! Cheers Bella! Pam

Thank you Pam!! :)

Hopefully I'll be feeling good again soon! :)

amers85
04-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Thinking of you, hope you start feeling better! At least you have the Xanax to help you through it if you need to :) Just try to keep telling yourself its the increase of the meds that is making you this way and it will not be permanent, you got through this before .

BrookeLynnnn
04-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Thinking of you, hope you start feeling better! At least you have the Xanax to help you through it if you need to :) Just try to keep telling yourself its the increase of the meds that is making you this way and it will not be permanent, you got through this before .

Thanks girl!!

I've been telling myself that & it's helping!! :)