PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in with you all :) x

em1
04-04-2014, 04:37 AM
Hi ya all how's everyone doing?
I've not been on much but I'm still around :) miss chatting to you all,but I'm still around I've not left you all lol

I'm still doing my workouts I've now lost 12 1/2 pounds and I don't know how many inches lol

I've come off my 50mg setraline
If I need it again I will go back on it as I'm no longer scared of taking anything like that and nor should anyone if you are worried about doing so :)

I'm still taking my vitamin d, multivitamins and iron and magnesium everyday

I have had a few panic attacks but I out that down to being tired, hungry etc
I roll with the punches
And as I see it they have not harmed me EVER
Lining buggers they are lol

Anyway hope your all ok,I just wanted to say hi and hugs to you all x

HockeyRules
04-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi ya all how's everyone doing? I've not been on much but I'm still around :) miss chatting to you all,but I'm still around I've not left you all lol I'm still doing my workouts I've now lost 12 1/2 pounds and I don't know how many inches lol I've come off my 50mg setraline If I need it again I will go back on it as I'm no longer scared of taking anything like that and nor should anyone if you are worried about doing so :) I'm still taking my vitamin d, multivitamins and iron and magnesium everyday I have had a few panic attacks but I out that down to being tired, hungry etc I roll with the punches And as I see it they have not harmed me EVER Lining buggers they are lol Anyway hope your all ok,I just wanted to say hi and hugs to you all x

Just getting off the setraline will help you lose weight much more quickly. Hats off to your progress ! 12 1/2 pounds is great !

em1
04-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Just getting off the setraline will help you lose weight much more quickly. Hats off to your progress ! 12 1/2 pounds is great !

Thank you so
Much :)

em1
04-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Hey Em! :) Congratulations. You are working so hard to do it. Hope the Sertraline discontinues well for you too. Lovely to see you. Don't be a stranger :)

Thanks Frankie,love your new photo :)
I so won't be a stranger I'm like a flaming yoyo hahahaha

Enduronman
04-04-2014, 12:56 PM
YAY!!!

Have a great day friend!!.. :)

E-Man..

Kabukicho
04-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Congratulations on all the good, hard work you're putting in!

Don't feel bad for not posting. I, too, have recently come back from a bit of a hiatus.

:)

needtogetwell
04-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi Em!

You sound terrific! And making great progress. Keep it up and keep in touch.

Btw, we need those before and after pics and them you get to do the fun stuff .....Clothes shopping!

Yay !!!
Pam ;)

em1
04-04-2014, 02:59 PM
YAY!!! Have a great day friend!!.. :) E-Man..

Hi ya e man how's things

em1
04-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Congratulations on all the good, hard work you're putting in! Don't feel bad for not posting. I, too, have recently come back from a bit of a hiatus. :)

Thank you and hello :)

em1
04-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi Em! You sound terrific! And making great progress. Keep it up and keep in touch. Btw, we need those before and after pics and them you get to do the fun stuff .....Clothes shopping! Yay !!! Pam ;)

When I get to my goal I promise i will post them Pam :)
How are you?

em1
04-04-2014, 03:01 PM
I think Em must win all her clothes off of facebook ;) i bet she looks great.

I won a fab 1950s Gucci style dress the other day :) I'm telling you it's so worth doing them :)

GeneAllen
04-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Great to hear from you EM

I was wondering where you were. I knew you would be doing well though.

Peace gal

em1
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Great to hear from you EM I was wondering where you were. I knew you would be doing well though. Peace gal

I'm always around :) think you and I hope your doing well to

needtogetwell
04-04-2014, 06:37 PM
When I get to my goal I promise i will post them Pam :) How are you?

Doing well Em! Thanks for asking.

Acupuncturist seems to have found the magic combination of disciplines and she had helped me so much with the upper back , low back, shoulder pain , not to mention the raging PMS which had made my demeanour nothing short of ugly for the better part of a week. Lol. You're gonna hate being in your late 40s cause the hormone hell is unbelievable !!! But you got many many years before that!

All in all life is good!

needtogetwell
04-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Eeek! Im 41. Please don't say I'm about to jump out the fat to land in the fire!

Not a chance !!! This Thursday I will be 49, talk about EEEEK! If truth be told I still see myself as a twenty something....yeah right. These bones of mine belong to a 90 yr old.

The brain is willing but the body... Not so much!