PDA

View Full Version : feeling rubish

lucy88
04-03-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm having such a rubish time at the min and the one person I felt I could speak to about my problems I feel like there no longer there to speak to. I'm sick of feeling the way I do I have days where I feel great but I have more days that I feel the way I do I feel like I can't carry on sometimes.

Mr.Andrew
04-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Why do you feel the way you do?

HockeyRules
04-03-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm having such a rubish time at the min and the one person I felt I could speak to about my problems I feel like there no longer there to speak to. I'm sick of feeling the way I do I have days where I feel great but I have more days that I feel the way I do I feel like I can't carry on sometimes.

You need to find someone to express your thoughts without judgement. A P doc or friend, parent ....etc......Once you get those negative thoughts out there ..you can confront them. Hope you feel better mood wise soon.

lucy88
04-04-2014, 02:12 AM
I did have a friend who I could speak to they was the only person but no no more. I know I'll feel ok soon but I just hate when I feel like this then tomorrow I could be on top of the world and half way through the day I'll start thinking things over and I'm back to feeling rubbish.